Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Sample Form: Waiver and Quitclaim

WAIVER AND QUITCLAIM
          I, (name of waivor), citizenship, all of legal age, a resident of (insert address here) and formerly employed with (insert name of company or employer here) do by these presents acknowledge the receipt of CASH/CHECK in the sum of (state amount of cash/value of check here),Philippine Currency from (insert name of company or employer here) in full payment and final settlement of my separation pay, and all other salaries, wages, and gratuities or any kind of compensation or emoluments due to me or which may be due to me from (insert name of company or employer here) under the law or under any existing agreement with respect thereto, as well as any and all claims of whatever kind and nature which I have or may have against (insert name of company or employer here), arising from my termination of my employment with (insert name of company or employer here).

          In consideration of said payment, I do hereby quitclaim, release, discharge and waive any and all actions of whatever nature, expected, real or apparent, which I may have against (insert name of company or employer here) by reason of or arising from my employment with the company.  I will institute no action, whether civil, criminal, labor or administrative against (insert name of company or employer here) Any and all actions which I may have commenced individually or jointly with others before any office, board, bureau, court, or tribunal against (insert name of company or employer here), are hereby deemed and considered voluntary withdrawn by me and I will no longer testify or continue to prosecute said action(s).

            I declare that I have read this document and have fully understood its contents.  I further declare that I voluntarily and willingly executed this Release, Waiver and Quitclaim with full knowledge of our rights under the law.

            IN WITNESS WHEREOF, we have hereunto set our hand at (enter place here), this (enter date here).

(name and signature of waivor)