Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

South Florida Lawyer

BRG Law Firm is a South Florida law firm with a passion for justice. BRG stands for Brill Rinaldi Garcia and this law firm represents clients with various litigation needs including but not limited to wrongful death, medical malpractice, and home health care insurance. BRG Law Firm currently has two offices located in Weston and Miami.

If you are looking for a South Florida attorney who would attend to your wage claims or injury claims, it is best to hire a lawyer who is directly involved with your case from inception to disposal and hands-on in every detail of the litigation.

As a young lawyer, I imagine about having my own law firm. I have been exposed to my father's law office since I graduated from high school. It has been my dream to become a lawyer and tomorrow will be the oath-taking ceremony of the new lawyers. After taking my oath, I shall be a full-pledged attorney.