Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Posting from Manila

I wish I could post all my notes in here. I almost filled up my entire notebook during the first week of review classes.. Yes, I have the tendency to write almost everything the lecturer says... Hahahahaha!


I am disappointed today. I'm actually writing in Ever Gotesco along Recto St. I went here to specifically go to Central Bookstore to buy Nachura's Reviewer in Political Law. However, I was informed that it's already out of stock. Too bad.

Karen had her copy of that reviewer since last year (I think). Why didn't I buy one? Hmpf!

Lesson learned? Buy your copies early!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read the bar exams Q&A from 1975 up to 2009. Be sure you'll update the amendments and jurisprudential changes. 50% of it will be taken from the q&a's.

Melbourne Lawyers said...

Just wanted to drop a line and wish you well re your ventures in the profession. Cheers!