Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2007

November 12, 2007

Tonight is going to be the first night of our classes this semester.. Last semester was really hell... The current fad was bombarded with 3.5 and reconsidered grades.. Luckily, i passed all subjects but i was not spared from the 3.5 grade.. Let me publish my grades here (nyahahah!)

Negotiable Instruments - 1.1
Law on Election - 1.6
Land Titles and Deeds - 2.0
Labor Standards - 2.4
Law on Natural Resources - 2.5
Property - 3.0
Criminal Procedure - 3.1
Law on Public Corporation - 3.1
Environmental Rights - 3.5

I had 9 subjects in all and it was really hell. The subject I dreaded most was Criminal Procedure and I was very happy and contented with the 3.1 final grade. I really thought that I would flunk on this subject. Our professor for Public Corporation and Environmental Rights was tough, too!! Damn, I couldn't imagine myself taking again his subjects... I was really lucky to pass all my subjects..

I'm currently enrolled full load this second semester with the following subjects:

Credit Transactions
Administrative Law
Civil Procedure
Transportation
Public International Law
Sales
Social Legislation
Ombudsman/Sandigan Law

8 subjects in all, a bit lighter that the previous semester's load.. Well, good luck to me and good luck to all other law students in UM! Ahehehe.. (--,)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mingaw na jud ko skwela dah! kapoy man diay mag work. hehe. good luck nalang sa pag skwla.

mitch

Swexie said...

lingaw man magskwela, mura kag naga suicide labi na kung sa lawskul ka.. hehehe