Pages

Sunday, January 05, 2014

Criminal Defense in Cincinnati

Don't wait until summons are served to you. Atty. Scott A. Rubenstein has said, "If you believe that criminal charges are about to be filed to you, it is always to your benefit to call 513-241-7460 and speak with a reputable criminal defense attorney for advice and guidance." If you are looking for a criminal defense attorney in Cincinnati, Atty. Scott A. Rubenstein is the person to call.

Atty. Scott Rubenstein has been practicing since 1999 and he has a wide experience in representing clients being a former felony criminal and appellate prosecutor. Scott left the prosecutor's office to join his father, Atty. Jack Rubenstein. Jack's expertise is on criminal defense in Southern Ohio.

I can relate well with Scott and Jack because I also joined my father, who is a lawyer, in private practice. What I have learned from school and from my previous jobs have been invaluable but the guidance and training that I have gotten from my father have not only been very helpful, but it has also given me the courage and strength to stand on my own feet. Our parents only want the best for us, and I must say, they also bring out the best in us. So it's safe to say the the father-son tandem of Jack and Scott Rubenstein has really molded these lawyers to be the best in their fields of practice.

If you're looking for a lawyer in Cincinnati who could represent you in charges such as driving under the influence, operating motor vehicles while intoxicated, drug crimes, domestic violence, and other felonies, up your chances in defending your self and winning the case. Call on Atty. Scott Rubenstein.