Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Online Bar Review Materials

I have not received a reply yet from the authors of the Bar Review Materials that I'm going to upload. So, to keep you busy for a while, here are some helpful links from fellow lawyer and law student bloggers:

NEW!!! Sample MCQs (In Google Docs)

Pace Lex et Sapienta - a blog by Elmer Brabante. To view his archive of bar review materials, please click here.

Civil Procedure Reviewer Part 1 by Elmer Brabante

Civil Procedure Reviewer Part 2 by Elmer Brabante

ADMU Compilation

Gana Notes

UP Notes

I will upload files later after I get permissions from their respective authors. I will try my best to upload readable and well-formatted materials and I promise to make your download hassle-free.


Please check often as I will be updating this list from time to time.


7/15/2011 Update: I have not received any replies from the authors. I will upload and post the files on Monday and pray that I won't be charged with copyright infringement.