Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2005

going to the market

My restaurant has taught me something that my parents failed to successfully teach me. I went to the market (take note, it's wet market) early this morning. Responsibility has taught me to be responsible. Silly!

Waking at 4am is not an easy thing for a girl who goes home at 10pm. I never imagined myself going to the wet market when I was younger... I always find that place filthy and smelly, but I started my day right at the heart of the city palengke, inhaling the sweet smell of fish, livestock, poultry, and veggies. It's not that bad, after all...

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi there,
The hard work will pay off =) Hopefully you can get some help soon. Good Luck!

Jhena said...

oh well, that only means that you're business is still doing well.